Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another day without school...

So with Martian Luther King Jr. day rolling around the corner tomorrow, I find myself yet again with no school and time to write, which is fortunate for that seems to be practically the only time i have to write these days. Life has been pretty routine for the past couple weeks: soccer, school, drumline, homework, and squeezing in sleep. Although recently there has been a temporary swell in our normally quite modest number of house dwellers in California, when my sister Allie came back for the weekend and behind paraded a rambunctious group of college students that number 8 (including her), but at times can make more noise than a small army. But I suppose that's what happens when a bunch of friends go to a persons house to crash for a couple of days, major bonding occurs. I suppose bonding is somehow indirectly correlated to noise? Because it seems like a lot of my bonding experiences were also loud and/or destructive. There is not much to report after this except for the fact that first semester is coming to an alarming close next week, it feels like just yesterday I was fresh from Utah sporting my neon yellow and green cast (is it possible to miss a cast?) and bravely learning my band show with one arm. Now all of the sudden I'm in the middle of a soccer season, beginning(ish) of a drumline season, and concert season is in full bloom, with our next concert coming up in a couple weeks. Until next time (goodness knows when THAT will be...)

Caroline

No comments: