Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update


So apart from going to Boston to visit the cutest baby there ever was, life has been pretty dull. My whole life has consisted of drumline, food, homework, and a occasional hours of sleep that I can manage to have. We've had 2 shows, 3 football games and a fair so far, with yesterday being the first day off that I have had to do whatever I wanted. I of course went to Six Flags Magic Mountain with Lauren Kristin Tiffany and Maisy. (Lauren already left before this pic was taken)

After Lauren and my mom left, everyone else and I turned to face a different Six Flags. This Six Flags had creatures crawling around screaming people in scare zones and a very dark amusement park. We ventured off to some rides, with happy faces, but soon everything changed...

While my dad and I were having a great time, taking pics like these... and the ones down below...



Tiffany, Maisy, and Kristin were truly experiencing the fright fest, and Tiffany actually became famous for her screams by other, they were the entertainment of the night. (Who needs scary people when there are a couple teenage girls screaming because someone is walking towards them and cowering together and fleeing through the wrong part??) They experienced things that I wished I put on video, but one guy that especially terrorised was this one

The bottom guy was my second favorite, after that guy with the rings that I took a picture with. The guy was simply walking towards Kristin, Maisy and Tiffany and the screamed so much and were backing up out of the scare zone (on the wrong side) It took the combined forces of my dad, my camera, and me to get all three of them to the other side, they were so terrified. All in all they ended up happy and scared, too scared even to go through another scare zone to Batman (that ride and Scream were my two favorites). All in all it was excellent and we were exhausted and satisfied.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Beast, I have to say that that night of horror was legitimately EPIC. Haha I love your blog! I actually just created my own, so feel free to visit. www.kristindancer.blogspot.com.

See you! We seriously need some hang out time one of these days! I miss the good life. :)