Friday, July 31, 2009

the injuries of one soul

Nicole is typing this for reasons soon to be known:
First, I am in Utah. Second, I destroyed my wrist at soccer camp. And third, Nicole likes when I dictate to her... I recently got back from soccer camp at BYU which was way fun, and included some rocking dehydration, blisters (underneath toenails) and injuries. Whilst I was playing soccer, as a goalie, in a game called World Cup (brutal game, I tell you, brutal game) Norway shot a very good goal, and Cara is a center midfielder, so she has a very good kick. mwah haha I quickly went to stop the ball and while slapping away and SAVING THE GOAL, I snapped my wrist back and fractured it. I thought it was nothing, and kept on playing. But as time went on, and lunch came near, i realized it was becoming more painful instead of less painful. So I went to the trainers, and they wrapped me up and gave me some ice, and told me to go to the IPF trainers. After Lunch I went and they told me that they thought it was fractured.... Ok ok so they brought me to the hospital. and i had snapped my wrist in two.... Joyous day! Now I live in a blue cast which reads, "It's my birthday <3>
so for dehydration0-----
it was 90 degrees in the air so it was over 100 degrees on the turf we were playing outside on the turf... everyone was, like, really dehydrated, and we didn't have any subs, and since I didn't have enough "variety of fluids" i passed out on the field from dehydration. fun times..... lets just say I threw up a lot..... fun times again.....
ok well nicole is getting tired of this so she is attacking me/cilesslyr

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Thank goodness Nicole is so apt at typing your dictations!