Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Small Things

So today I will focus on the small or not so small things. For example, today was Megan and Christopher's four year anniversary, very big for them :). I cannot believe that it was four years ago that we had the wedding!! I still feel like they are Megan's "newly weds" (aka a year and under). But alas, that's hard for them to be since their son is almost a year old and they got married pre-MIT. Star testing is coming up tomorrow, which in my mind means only one thing: nap time!! Three hours to do something that takes me maximum one hour to do? I'll take that any day :). Also, I have a new section in drumline, the cymbal section! I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about it and I think that our drumline will smash the competition next year and we will do even better than this year! :D
THE END

No comments: