Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ho ho ha!!

Sorry I haven't written in FOREVER!!! Just nothing interesting has been happening that's really "blog note worthy" as Lauren (not my sister, and not the Californian, but the Bostonian) would put it as. And then after that the rush of Christmas fever was born, and I just haven't had time. The only BIG big peace of news is that Allie is coming home on Friday! Its very exciting and I look forward to seeing her and someone else (its a secret, cause there is a certain family to surprise.. :D). My mom is making a fuss about it almost as much as she did when Christopher came home from his mission. It is quite an experience.
I hope everyone is rounding up the family and getting up the Christmas tree (or Hanuka candles, or both {as in Jessamyn's case}). If you could never believe it could actually snow in California, where people actually live, you have been proven wrong. There is weather proof and picture proof if you don't believe me. I have a very new, interesting and defiantly not traditional look on things for Christmas. For you see, I intend to fully call out my "sophisticated" over-active imagination and also to get back at my siblings in riddles and to try to open their eyes with stories. It will be quite a fun experience.
Have you all seen Twilight? I hope you have because if you haven't, you need to get with the program! Especially if you haven't even read the book! It is an excellent book AND movie FYI!

-Caroline

PS
I am getting that Camel picture up with the help of Allie next time I write a post (which I promise to be soon)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love you Caroline!