Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updates

So, a few new things have happened since my late post. First and foremost, My dad FINALLY got a new hardrive for the computer, and until after I signed in, did I realize that everything was lost and that I would have redo a ton of stuff. Oh well. The good news is that Allie is still alive and living in a very tan body. She was in Egypt but now is back in Jerusalem. At the end of this blog is a picture of her mastering a stinking camel in a head rap and the whole enchilada. The California fires continue to get closer to my house, just yesterday it was 5 miles away. Oh ya, and the totally amazing Red Sox LOST!! shocking. Oh well, life goes on I suppose, and there's always soccer. That is the extent of this post. So I shall see-or-write-2-u later!!

-Caroline

No comments: