Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacations

OH MY GOSH!! I totally forgot about the whole what happened this summer sort of thing!!!! ..sorry. OK, so in August I went to girls camp and unfortunately KILLED my arm :( then I went to Idaho for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and stayed at an awesome ranch. (no, not the dressing!) Then, I went directly to Boston, which was by far my highlight of my AMAZING summer. It was truly amazing. The trip back to Boston is so amazing that it takes up a blog of its own!! And so, if i get requests to write about it, I will, but most of the people who read my blogs live in Boston so they were there, but i don't know. When I unluckily did come home, I unpacked, packed, went to a sleepover party and left around 5a.m. for San Diego. When I came back it was time for school again! Maybe you don't think so, but I think that summer passed by way too quickly! Well, that's all for now!!
(literally)
Caroline

No comments: